Supervision for Mediators
We provide professional supervision and expert support services for mediators.
In Germany, supervision is a practice requirement for mediators and implemented as such in the national legislation for professional mediation. In many other European and Non-European countries the mediation sector is still in the early stages of regulation, but often supervision is already a requirement and an essential part of CPD (Continuing Professional Development). Supervision may also be needed in order to comply with your mediation practice standards, recruitment criteria, tender requirement or mediator’s code of conduct.
We help individual mediators to gain practice and to foster confidence and excellence in their work. In structured supervision sessions we support you in reflecting your cases, methods and your personal performance as a mediator. We provide a responsive service and recognise that a mediator’s personal qualities are a key factor in mediation success.
- Pre-case preparation and assessment
- Support throughout the duration of a case
- Post-case debrief and feedback
We also offer support in various other formats, including:
- Co-mediation – we offer you the possibility to work alongside an experienced mediator
- Anchor mediator – we provide a supportive presence, available as a mentor when needed, both in person or online
- Consultant or advisor – we give dip-in support for difficult or complex cases as and when needed
Please, get in touch via email or using the contact form!
fon: + 49 (0) 3034086025 oder +49 (0) 1722313145